Removal of adhesives & other contaminates
- Water based eco responsible formula, wets out and removes adhesive and more, leaving no residue.
- Our formula lasts longer, wetting out the surface better which means more of it gets applied onto adhesive and other hard to remove surface contaminates (oil, tar , bugs) for better removal.
- Other fast evaporating cleaners do not last long in a towel and may not clean as deep, needing multiple applications. They may be made from hazardous solvents as well.
- A more efficient and safer way to remove heavy surface contaminates including certain adhesives.
- No heavy fumes to smell.
- Does not have a tendency to lighten plastics like the fast evaporating petroleum solvent based products.
- No Petroleum Solvents.
Use as a 2nd Step after using our Surface Prep, in surface preparation to ensure the surface is perfect for vinyl adhesion.
HOW TO USE:
STEP 1: Spray WC Heavy Duty Cleaner onto an area on the towel and onto to surface contaminates, allowing it to penetrate. Then rub contaminates away.
STEP 2: Adhesives: Spray WC Heavy Duty Cleaner onto an area on towel and a heavy amount onto to surface adhesives, allowing it to penetrate and then rub adhesive away.
STEP 3: When adhesive is removed, wipe up with a clean dry towel and follow with our surface prep.
For Stubborn Surface Contaminates: Repeat treatment again. Allow a heavy spray of WC Heavy Duty Cleaner to sit longer on the area to be treated before wiping clean.